- 1.2. alfi reserve the right to supplement the services offered or limit the use of the services provided in time. You as the User do not have any claim to the retention of specified services or parts thereof.
Conclusion of Contract and User Account
- 2.1. By completing an online registration and creating a profile, a User Contract is concluded with alfi. The subject matter of the User Contract is the use of this profile free of charge.
- 2.2. The creation of a profile requires the creation of a User Account. This is composed of a User Name and a Password (“log-in data”).
- 2.3. The creation of a User Account is only possible if a valid User e-mail address is provided. This e-mail address is also used for communication with the operator.
- 2.4. The User assures that the data used for the creation of his/her profile (“Profile Data”) is correct and complete. Using aliases is not permissible.
- 2.5. The Contract language is German only.
- 2.6. In any communication between the User and other users, contractual relationships shall only be established between the users involved. The operator does neither act as a representative nor does the operator become a contractual party.
Use of the profile
- 3.1. Upon registering for an alfi User Account, you may view your orders and update your personal data, your wish list, your product reviews, and your newsletter settings.
- 3.2. alfi are entitled to block or change the access to contents, make available new services and terminate the provision of free services at any time. In this regard, alfi will take account of your legitimate interests.
- 3.3. Since the services provided are free of charge, there is no claim to uninterrupted use. alfi aim at ensuring the trouble-free operation of the online portal, however cannot guarantee that access or use will not be interrupted or impaired by maintenance, updates or due to other reasons. Data losses may occur.
- 4.1 The use of specific services requires your registration. Registration for using an alfi User Account is free of charge. You have to be 18 years of age for a registration. Persons under age are prohibited from registering.
- 4.2 You must not impersonate any other person when registering, or use a name you are not allowed to use.
- 4.3 Should your personal data change during the contractual relationship, you must immediately update your data in the personal settings. You are obliged to reimburse alfi for costs resulting from the registration of incorrect data.
- 4.5 You may only register one User Account. Your registration, the contractual relationship and the User Account including the log-in data are not transferable.
- 4.6 You have to keep your log-in data including your password confidential and in no case provide unauthorized persons with access to your log-in data.
Review system, inclusion of contents
- 5.1 The alfi online shop provides you with a rating system for the products offered. By rating a product, you agree that your review is made accessible to other users and visitors of the alfi online shop. You are entitled to make true statements on any product on the relevant rating site. alfi do not adopt the ratings as their own and are not obliged to verify such ratings, nor are they responsible for any rating contents.
- 5.2 When creating and posting own contents, the User must observe all applicable laws (e.g. criminal law, competition law and youth protection law) and not violate any third party rights (e.g. name and trademark rights, copyrights and privacy laws).
- 5.3 Commercial use of the rating system is prohibited! This includes, but is not limited to, all offers of and advertisement for free contents, services and/or products, both own and third party products; all offers of, advertisement for and performance of activities with a commercial background, e.g. competitions, lotteries, barter deals, advertisements or pyramid schemes, the utilization of services available at wmf.com including the offered contents against compensation.
- 5.4 The User undertakes that nothing placed in the online portal will violate applicable law or public morals, neither by contents nor by form. The same applies to the inclusion of external links. You are especially prohibited from doing any of the following: inclusion, distribution, offering of as well as advertising for pornographic contents, services and/or products; contents, services and/or products violating youth protection laws, data privacy laws and/or other legislation; fraudulent contents, services and/or products. In addition, the use of contents offending or slandering other users or third parties as well as the use, provision and distribution of contents, services and/or products protected by law or encumbered by third party rights (e.g. copyrights) are prohibited unless you are explicitly entitled to do so.
- 5.5 The User is prohibited from promoting and/or supporting (be it explicitly or implicitly) the distribution of obnoxious, obscene or defamatory contents or communication; contents or communication with a sexual emphasis, as well as contents or communication qualified to aggravate racism, fanatism, hatred, physical violence or illegal actions.
- 5.6 Users attempting to include incorrect, offending, anti-competitive, criminal or other illegal contents about others may immediately be excluded.
- 5.7 alfi reserve the right to refuse the inclusion of contents and/or edit, block or eliminate contents already included without prior notice, if the inclusion of such contents by you or the included contents themselves have resulted in a violation against the above provisions, or if there are distinct indications that there will be a major violation.
Termination of the User relationship
- The use of the online portal may be terminated at any time without giving reasons. Please send an appropriate e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7.1 alfi are liable for willful intent and gross negligence without limitation. In case of minor negligence, alfi are only liable for loss of lift, bodily injury, damage to health or violations of major contractual obligations. Major contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is required to achieve the purpose of the Contract, and which the customer relied upon and should indeed have relied upon.
- 7.2 In the case of negligent violations of major contractual obligations, alfi’s liability is limited in amount to the foreseeable and typically occurring damage.
- 7.3 The foregoing limits of liability also inure to the benefit of alfi’s legal representatives and agents.
- 7.4 Liability according to compulsory statutory regulations remains unaffected.
- 8.2 Should you not object within 30 days upon receipt of such notification and continue to use the offered services even upon expiry of the objection period, the amendments/modifications shall be deemed agreed upon an effective as from the expiry of the deadline. Should you object, the User relationship will be continued subject to the previous terms and conditions.
- 9.2 The present Contract is exclusively governed by German law.